From a 2011 article found on fortheloveofhockey.com:
See how Dallas Stars players choose the right hockey stick, plus a little history on the evolution of the hockey stick through the years.
- Brad Richards has used the same blade pattern and type of stick since 2001.
- Players order sticks with their respective blade pattern, they’re manufactured at the factory, and sent directly to the player.
- Adam Burish tapes his sticks with black tape, from heel to toe.
- The Stars average one stick, per player, per game (82).
- The Stars’ annual stick expenditures amount to approximately $500,000.
Thank you very much,
The Eleven Hockey Team
Share with friends:May 29, 2012